RetainWall is a free trial software application from the Project Management subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-01-01. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
- Load and resistance factors design (LRFD) capable
- Ready to use load and resistance factors combinations from AASHTO LRFD 2007, ACI 318-08 and IBC 2006
- Load and resistance factors editor to modify or create new combination
- Concrete reinforcement design from ACI 318-08
- Force diagrams (moment, shear and normal) for every combination
- Loads, resistances and reactions diagram for every combination
- Wall stabilities (bearing, sliding, overturning, rotation) for every combination
- Possibilities to choose active or at rest soil pressures
- Possibilities to choose elastic (rock) or plastic (soil) bearing pressures
- Possibilities to input user's soil pressure coefficients
- Reinforcement design for upper stem, lower stem, toe and heel
- Unit systems, properties, load and resistance factors, reinforcement design method, and page setup from last editing become the default for new design
- Possibilities to add other loads on wall
- Provide stability resistances from a shear key, toe passive soil pressure, adjacent structure, anchors or piles
- Enable or disable a shear key, water or seismic
- Support metric, SI and British unit systems
- Easy, clear, quick and simple software operation
- Help facilities, can be printed to create manual
RetainWall is a software mainly developed for the purpose of designing a concrete or masonry retaining wall. The wall may retain soil or other granular material. It analyses the stability of the wall based on the loads and resistances, and results in bearing pressure, sliding, overturning and rotational stabilities. Loads applied on the wall may consist of self weight, soil pressure, water pressure, live and seismic loads. Resistances may consist of base friction and cohesion, passive earth pressure, other structures or a shear key. Load and resistance factor design (LRFD) mode can be applied. If the wall is a reinforced concrete structure, the software also supports the reinforcement design.
RetainWall (version 2.60) has a file size of 3.65 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 256 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.